Join in with one of our fantastic events or activities.
STRIVE FOR FIVE Activities
Improving Digestive Health Through Yoga
On 4 February, join Nikki Kenward for this unique workshop.
This workshop aims to expand your knowledge and awareness of what may be affecting your digestion other than food.
Nikki will mainly focus on gentle, calming yoga during which she will chat through practical advice on other factors that could be affecting your digestion based on the latest published evidence.
This is taking place at The Marlow Club and is open to members and non-members. Please call the reception on 01628 475709
Save The Date
Lots of things being planned for Strive for Five in 2018. Most of these are currently ‘save the date’ but you can book for the digestive health workshop now.
14th JANUARY – Mince Pie Destruction – an intense and fun-filled 2 hour spin with 4 amazing instructors at The Marlow Club
4th FEBRUARY – Improving Digestive Health Through Yoga. A truly unique opportunity to learn about getting a healthy guy from a leading authority – Nikki Kenward at The Marlow Club. BOOK NOW FOR THIS ONE!
10th MARCH – yin yoga workshop followed by wine tasting. You can do either or both, enjoying yoga with two fab instructors and expert wine tasting at The Marlow Club
23rd JUNE – the Strive for Five Garden Party! We’re finalising the details but can tell you it’s going to be such fun with live music, great food and maybe even boat rides on The Thames! The venue is in Bourne End near Marlow.
More info to follow on these and lots more too!
Thankyou for supporting Strive for Five.
Bear Beard 365
Steve and his friend and fellow patient Martyn Syzer are growing their beards for a full year which is going to be itchy and fun!
The Great Hair Off
Rachel Brown is growing her already long mane of hair for another year before getting it cut off to be used to make wigs for children with cancer. She’s getting sponsored to raise money for Beating Bowel Cancer through Strive for Five.
Planned activities coming soon!
YOGA AND WELLBEING
- Chakra Alignment Workshop with Annabel at The Marlow Club
- 108 Sun Salutations with Anne Jansen at The Marlow Club
- Budokon with Beko Kaygee at The Marlow Club and Love Dojo, London
- Yin to Vin (Yoga and wine tasting!) with Vivien Campbell and Natasha Zarach (venue
- Healthy Gut Retreat with Nikki Kenward at The Marlow Club
- Qi Gong with Steve Munn at The Henley Yoga Studio
- Yin Yoga with Steve Munn and Jo Hanks at The Henley Yoga Studio
- Mindfulness Workshop with Davinder Ojalla at The Marlow Club
SPINNING AND CYCLING
- Mince Pie Destruction (2 hour spin with 4 fab teachers) at The Marlow Club
- Spin for 5 (Five spins classes back-to- back) at The Marlow Club
- Cycling Team Event (possibly Tour de Yorkshire)
- Couch to 5k with Runners Retreat and The Marlow Club
- 5k to 5miles with Runners Retreat and The Marlow Club
- Team for Tough Mudder with Jamie Avery and Jane Clark
- Wing Walking with Alex Legouix
- Sky Diving TBC
JUST HAVING FUN
- Quiz Night at The Marlow Club
- The Songbirds Concert with Sophie Juge
- Strive for Five Party (details TBC but it’ll be in June 2018)
Organise an event or activity to help raise funds for Beating Bowel Cancer as part of STRIVE FOR FIVE.
Follow & Share
Follow STRIVE FOR FIVE and spread the word on Twitter and Facebook.